Woocommerce Payment Gateways provide the most secure and fastest payment gateways to various online industries. If you want to activate a subscription, purchase a product, or seek to pay for donations, you can add a credit/debit card payment method to your website.
Online payment Gateways like Woocommerce Credit/Debit Card Payment Gateway are widely accepted and reliable worldwide.
This article will discuss Woocommerce Credit Card Payment Gateway and Woocommerce Debit Card Payment Gateway. After that, we’ll discuss the two methods to install these online payment solutions. So, let’s begin our step-by-step guide on Credit/debit card payments.
All WordPress Woocommerce Payment Method is accepted in Pakistan like Cash on Delivery, Bank Transfer, Check Payment, Credit/Debit Card, JazzCash, and EasyPaisa Have no idea how to deliver your products and receive payments from debit and credit cards? Watch this complete video to learn
- How To Add Credit/Debit Card Payment Woocommerce?
- JazzCash Payment Gateway in WordPress Woocommerce
- Easypaisa Payment Gateway in WordPress Woocommerce
Watch this video and enjoy growth in clients and growth in sales ultimately!
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD WOOCOMMERCE PAYMENT GATEWAYS
Credit and debit card payments lead all payment methods in new financial innovations and the latest online payment solutions. The wide acceptance of these payment solutions is due to the efficiency, convenience, and security they offer to the users. Let’s find out the critical difference between Credit and Debit cards.
A debit card is a card issued by the bank in which you deposited your funds and savings. You can withdraw your savings using this debit card from the bank. Meanwhile, you can make payments when you buy a product, service, subscription, or create a donation.
On the other hand, Credit cards hold the load you borrow from the card issuer company up to a specific limit. Once you have a certain amount, you can make online purchases over the globe.
WOOCOMMERCE PAYMENT GATEWAYS
The businessmen who provide online services always offer to make payments via credit and debit cards. However, some people have no idea how to integrate credit/debit card payment gateways into their websites.
For this, we’re going to discuss the two most popular payment gateways that offer seamless and transparent online payment solutions. Firstly, we’ll guide you on the Woocommerce integration of Credit-Debit card payment Gateway via SafePay. Secondly, we’ll discuss in detail the PayFast Payment Gateway to integrate the Credit/debit card payment plugin into your online store.
SAFEPAY PAYMENT GATEWAY
SafePay is the most trusted, reliable, and effective payment gateway solution for e-commerce. Moreover, the Shopify e-commerce stores also install SafePay for accepting payments from credit card and debit cardholders.
Furthermore, the freelancers, corporations, NGOs, and other financial e-commerce stores accept SafePay as their priority due to its advanced features of tracking the payment process and the use of API. Similarly, SafePay is easy to install and easy-to-manage with WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and other e-commerce stores.
- Firstly, download SAFEPAY WORDPRESS PLUGIN.
- Visit SAFEPAY WEBSITE
- Sign up for creating an account
- Click on Sandbox for testing your website or on the Production Account to use your website’s API when you want to launch your website.
- Paste the link to your website
- Secondly, go to your WordPress website and Add New plugin.
- Search Safepay plugin, activate Safepay Woocommerce.
- Lastly, go to the settings and then Payments, enable the SafePay plugin, and manage it.
- Add Title, description, activate Sandbox and add sand key, product key, and Production shared Secrets essential that you will retrieve after creating an account SafePay website.
- Save Changes
- Test your checkout
Congratulations! You’re ready to accept online payments from credit and debit cards.
PAYFAST PAYMENT GATEWAY
Payfast is the premier online payment solution that received approval from the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP). Earning the trust of entrepreneurs in Pakistan, it’s the crème da le crème of all online payment solutions in Pakistan.
Askari Bank Limited of Pakistan launched this effective and customer-friendly payment gateway to make convenient online transactions. Accepting payments from PayPal credit and debit cards takes other global credit card payments.
- First, download PAYFAST WORDPRESS PLUGIN
- Visit PAYFAST WEBSITE.
- Search for Payfas payment Gateway from GitHub
- Click on Code and download the Zip file
- Secondly, log in to your WordPress and add new plugins
- Upload the Payfast zip file and activate it
- Enable and manage it.
- Lastly, sign up and details. Select account type
- It will provide you with merchant Id, Merchant Secure Key, and Merchant Name. You need to copy these details from your Payfast account.
- Save Changes
- Finally, test your checkout proceedings
Finally, Credit/debit card payment gateways are the first thought that comes to the minds of e-commerce entrepreneurs due to their wide acceptability and transparency. For this, we’ve discussed two online payments methods used by the entrepreneurs of Pakistan. Firstly, the SafePay plugin requires you to sign up and configure it from WordPress after installing its plugin.
Secondly, you can install the PayFast plugin from Github and create an account for retrieving Sandbox and API credentials. After that, the configuration in WordPress becomes very easy, and you can test your installation using the sandbox feature.
So, we can say that Woocommerce Payment Gateways of Credit/debit card is easy to install and easy to check out. If you require more information, you can contact our team.